PUBG MOBILE New Update 0.11.0 With Zombie Mode Coming On February 19
PUBG MOBILE New Update 0.11.0 With Zombie Mode Comming On February 19
you might have seen a maintenance notice informing you about a server update.that is because we are finally getting the Most Awaited Zombie mode which is a collaboration with the popular zombie-based game Resident Evil 2.
According to the maintenance notice, the game will be offline from 00.00 hours (UTC) to 08.00 hours (UTC) on February 18, The notice continues to say that the game should be back online soon and starting February 19,A new update 0.11.0 will be available On Google Play store
• A New Moonlight weather added to Vikendi
• New player spaces
• Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music along with an Arcade mode for Sanhok
• The PUBG player can now disable shadows
• In a Brand New Survive Till Dawn mode In which players will be able to battle zombiesA PC feature: damage stacking outside of safe zone.
- A feature form our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment.
- Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space Added!
- push-to-talk chat in matches added.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
Must Read :