Your whatsapp won’t work after 1-Feb 2020
Hey, unlockers! in this technical era everyone knows about the well known social media application named WhatsApp.
So, recently WhatsApp has informed that all Android phones running on Android 2.3.7 operating system and iPhones running on iOS 7 will no more support WhatsApp from February 1, 2020.
WhatsApp has said that for some older operating systems, users won’t be able to create new accounts or reverify existing accounts. WhatsApp’s FAQ page has listed out the phones and OS’ on which the instant messenger app will no longer work after February 2020.
You won’t be able to use WhatsApp on the following devices:
- iPhone with iOS 7 version and older, after February 1, 2020
- Nokia Symbian S60 , after June 30, 2017
- BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10, after December 31, 2017
- Nokia S40, after December 31, 2018
- All Windows Phone versions, after December 31, 2019
- Android versions 2.3.7 and older, after February 1, 2020
The chat app has informed via its FAQ page that all Android phones running on Android 2.3.7 operating system and iPhones running on iOS 7 will not support WhatsApp from February 1, 2020, onwards. The company has also said that WhatsApp will not be available in the Microsoft Store after July 1, 2019.
This is what WhatsApp said on its support page.
We’ll no longer actively develop for these operating systems; some features might stop functioning at any time. If you currently use an older operating system, we recommend upgrading to a newer version…,”